Blake

To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. William Blake, from "Auguries of Innocence"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eternity in An Hour

Dear Daughter,

Yesterday we looked through Papa's book that he made for you on the iPad, since we are waiting for the hard copy to come.

I cannot tell you the Joy that those moments brought to me.

When you saw the picture of the bubbles in your hands, you lit up the whole room with your smile. Papa had told you that I was going to do something special with that picture, and now you got to see it.

And, when we got to the end, and you saw the drawing that we had made of the Yin and Yang, you said, "Heart and Brain are Like Yin and Yang!"

Words failed me.

I Love You,

Papa


No comments:

Post a Comment