Blake

To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. William Blake, from "Auguries of Innocence"

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Papa's Papa's Old Records

Dear Daughter,

As we were playing UNO tonight, and a certain Papa was getting schooled by his six-year old daughter game after game, we were also listening to my father's old LPs that I have here.

Recently I was able to hook up this new record player to play via the computer, and we have been listening to many ever since.

During the game a few times, Papa had to get up and persuade the needle forward as it got stuck in a groove.

Sometimes, we also can get stuck in a groove and we just need a bit of persuasion with a helping hand to move us forward.

Well, at least I got to listen to some of my favorite old Albums tonight, not so much luck with UNO...

I Love You,
Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment