Blake

To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. William Blake, from "Auguries of Innocence"

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Perspectives

While walking to the Plaza yesterday in Santa Fe, you picked up a small branch that made a perfect "y-shape" and asked me what letter it was. Trying to be funny, I said, "Why should I guess?" To which you groaned, and gave me a "Not again, Papa..." look. I then told you about diving rods and that it would be a great stick for that, which then Sean also said when he saw the branch. Then, his daughter saw it and said you could make a good slingshot from it. From that one branch then, we had three different possibilities. Always see the potential in something ordinary, or, at least from a new perspective to enrich your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment