Blake

To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. William Blake, from "Auguries of Innocence"

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Action!

Dear Daughter,

I was so happy to talk to you last night and hear about your school projects with the Dinosaurs!

We will have so much to talk about when I am back.

Papa has to go tomorrow again to be in the film about Bishop Sargent that I sent you pictures about. I won't be riding a horse, but you never know what can happen with the movies, especially in India.

I will be sending you more pictures about the filming, but may be away for a day, so I just wanted to let you know that Papa loves you.

Papa

PS I saw the tiniest little frog who must have come out today after our big Thunderstorm. And, I remembered what you told me that I shouldn't be scared during thunderstorms because the rain is necessary and you are right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment